Geeks & Nerds Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeks & Nerds Anonymous

Gamers, Animers, Computer Geeks UNITE! Geeks of any type. If you enjoy gaming, watching anime, role playing, computers, whatever, as long as you are a "GEEK" This forum is for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My RP Character

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Bree
Admin
Admin
Bree

My RP Character Empty
PostSubject: My RP Character   My RP Character Icon_minitimeThu May 14, 2009 10:25 pm

Back in the day when I was like 19-20, I used to RP A LOT with a Dragon Ball Z group. We did a lot of it over Yahoo, when they used to let you create your own rooms (why they took that down, I'll never know).

I didn't RP as an actual character from DBZ, but as a made up one.

The daughter of King Yemma, Kera (Pronounced KEE-RA) was sent on the Snake Way at a very young age to train under the North Kai in the mastery of Swordsmanship. Her mother was an Angel. She has the power to heal with emitting a white light from the palms of her hands. She can not age due to who her parents are.

After arriving on earth, where her father sent her to aid in the removal of Frieza, Kera befriended Goku while he was training in the forest. After having an affair with him, she met Vegeta, whom she fell desperately in love with. It was not love at first sight, mind you. Vegeta didn't trust the Aqua haired beauty that claimed to be from Heaven. But after many talks, the trust was set between the two. She helped raise his son, Trunks, who at first hated her too. It wasn't long after their meeting, they were married. But the happiness didn't last long. After a short while, Vegeta left to train, never to return. Kera went into DEEP depression after loosing her true love. During this time, Trunks, also went off to train....

Years past, and too her surprise, Trunks returned a man. It was so wonderful catching up with him, and Kera realized how much Trunks reminded her of Vegeta. Months past and Trunks and Kera became very close. They both fell in love with one another and ended up marrying. They had a son named, Zac.

Not long after Zac had turned 5, Vegeta returned, expecting his bride to be waiting on him, with open arms, only to find his son had taken her into his bed, and had had a child with her. Vegeta was Furious....

(There would have been more to the story, but my friend, Blake, who played Trunks AND Vegeta...yeah, I know....lol....ended up being sent to Military school, and I haven't heard from him since....it makes me really sad, because I really miss Blake and his friends, Zack, Cameron and Brandon....)

Anyway, here's what Kera looked like:

My RP Character Kera10
Back to top Go down
http://geeksandnerds.omgforum.net

My RP Character
Page 1 of 1