Geeks & Nerds Anonymous
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Geeks & Nerds Anonymous

Gamers, Animers, Computer Geeks UNITE! Geeks of any type. If you enjoy gaming, watching anime, role playing, computers, whatever, as long as you are a "GEEK" This forum is for you.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sailor Moon!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
megg
Noob
Noob
megg

Sailor Moon! Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Moon!   Sailor Moon! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:34 am

I am in love with Sailor Moon. It introduced me to anime. I know Bree love it. I don't know how many of you have heard about the musical SeraMyu. I think it's the most hysterical thing ever. It was apparently HUGE in Japan. They don't do it anymore. But you can find TONS of clips on it on you tube, like this one!

They also tried to bring interest back to Sailor Moon a few years ago and made it a live action television show called 'Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon' or PGSM, all of the episodes you can also find on youtube. It's actually not bad, and if you are a fan you will DEFINITELY enjoy the show. It's hella cute. Usagi is perfect. xD

Back to top Go down
Bree
Admin
Admin
Bree

Sailor Moon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon!   Sailor Moon! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 7:51 am

Have you seen the American take on Sailor Moon??? I'm not TALKING about the Dubbed stuff by DIC. LOL

THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!

Sailor Moon: American Version
Back to top Go down
http://geeksandnerds.omgforum.net
megg
Noob
Noob
megg

Sailor Moon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon!   Sailor Moon! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 8:24 am

OMG I WAS WAITING FOR ONE OF THEM TO SHOW UP IN A WHEEL CHAIR! That made me want to cry. ;_;
Back to top Go down
Bree
Admin
Admin
Bree

Sailor Moon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon!   Sailor Moon! Icon_minitimeWed May 13, 2009 1:10 pm

BWAHAHAH!!!! It's great! HAHA
Back to top Go down
http://geeksandnerds.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

Sailor Moon! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sailor Moon!   Sailor Moon! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Moon!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Geeks & Nerds Anonymous :: Anime-
Jump to: